Achieving Exceptional Graphics for IoT Devices of Tomorrow with Toradex Verdin & Crank Software
Join us for this 1 hour webinar to learn how to create rich, interactive user interfaces that are optimized for power consumption efficiency for the Verdin i.MX 8M Mini and i.MX 8M Nano applications processors using our UI design and development solution, Storyboard.
The considerable growth and investment in smart devices have created new opportunities for IoT-led innovation. Thanks to Toradex’s Verdin, a future-proof SoM that provides the performance, scalability, and cost optimization required to power the next generation of embedded edge computing devices, consumers have plenty to get excited about when it comes to the future of connected devices.
Learn about how Toradex industry-proven SOM boards make it easy to develop smart, connected, power-efficient devices for general purpose industrial, medical, and IoT application markets.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The opportunity for the development of connected devices using the Verdin i.MX 8M Mini/Nano applications processors
- How Storyboard differs from traditional UI development tools in the market today
- Key Storyboard capabilities that help maximize the resources used within your embedded application that can help your application leverage and maximize the hardware’s full potential
- Injecting events (locally or remotely) to simulate back-end behaviour to validate UI performance
- Storyboard’s graphical representation of performance data logs that provide valuable insight into UI design elements that might not be performing as expected
Jeremias Cordoba, Embedded Systems Engineer, Toradex
Scott Snider, Product Marketing Manager, Crank Software
Nik Schultz, Field Application Engineer, Crank Software
Watch the on-demand webinar
Storyboard 7.0: Powering sophisticated embedded GUIs
Check out our latest features designed to help you build richer, more effective GUI applications.
Sample Storyboard on the i.MX 8M
Download the sample touch screens created in Storyboard for the i.MX 8M.
Building a killer embedded UI
Download this guide to creating high-volume, high-margin goods on MCUs with fancy UIs.