Seniority Level: Medium
Industry: Software, Public Relations
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Marketing
Crank Software is looking for an energetic, driven, and fun Demand Generation Specialist to add to their growing Ottawa-based marketing team. The role will be focused on prospect-facing demand generation – driving leads through awareness, consideration, and decision stages to support our software business.
The right candidate for this position will be a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-driven, excellent writing skills, able to work across teams and a desire to excel, and overachieve at every step of the way. The Demand Generation Specialist will leverage multiple channels to execute demand generation campaigns including email, web, webinars, social, digital, field events and lead nurture.
- Develop, launch, analyze, and test targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot
- Build and execute webinars reaching our ideal prospects
- Determine content gaps and collaborate with marketing team to develop new assets
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing tactics, including methods, costs, and results
- Partner with product marketing to refine messaging and to develop content for targeted campaigns for different segments, partners, or accounts
- Develop quarterly multi-channel plans that ensure we hit revenue growth goals
- Track and report upon marketing contribution and program goals
- Post-secondary degree in Commerce, Marketing, or other related discipline and/or diploma in Digital Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing with a focus on demand/lead generation
- Must be a quick learner and have hands-on experience using HubSpot or another marketing automation solution or email marketing software such as Marketo, Pardot, Leadpages or other
- Proven content marketing expertise, specifically in leveraging content to engage at different stages in the buyer’s journey and copywriting email campaigns
- Have recent CRM experience, including creation of custom reports with specific views for campaigns, sales and marketing
- Comfortable supporting the sales team’s goals and processes and ultimately contribute to generating leads
- Experience in B2B marketing of products to organizations
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Why Crank? Well, ask Crank’s employees! They were recently ranked as one of Ottawa’s top 10 employers at the 2018 Employee’s Choice Awards.
Perks of working at Crank
- Competitive compensation plan including a comprehensive benefits program
- Annual health and wellness allowance
- Continuous professional development allowance
- Brand new innovative workspace
- Work-life balance
- Discretionary employee profit sharing bonus program
- Fun social atmosphere
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference "Demand Generation Specialist" in the subject line.