Do you have a mind for details that others tend to overlook?
When you go out with friends, are you the one coordinating times and locations?
Is your dishwasher a model of efficient packing with sorted cutlery and plates in ascending (or perhaps descending) order of size?
Crank is looking for an Office/Executive Administrator to support our growing team. You will be working directly with the executive team to help offload some of the more critical life functions of our office to ensure that the day-to-day operational needs are being met. Some of the things that we anticipate you are going to be doing include:
- Sourcing and booking employee travel
- Office book-keeping and expense reporting
- Quarterly report number crunching: commissions, sales
- Software license acquisition and management
- Managing and procuring general office supplies
- Co-ordinating equipment shipments for trade shows, customers, and suppliers
- Facilitating employee social activities and customer visits
- Looking out for things that need doing and making sure they get done!
To be effective in this role, these are the skills we think you will need:
- Positive and winning attitude, with great interpersonal abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and predict needs of senior management
- Happy to jump in wherever needed – even with the less glamorous jobs
- Effective problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google GSuite
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys variety, is motivated, and is a self-starter. The right individual will seamlessly integrate with the team and help to identify and solve issues that hamper our productivity but aren't showing up on anyone's radar. Your initiative and drive for office organization will compel you to fix those things that just aren't working as well as they should be!
If helping others succeed is part of your DNA ... then we need you on team Crank!
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position in the subject line.