Seniority Level: Low to Medium
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Administrative
Do you have a mind for details that others tend to overlook? When you go out with friends, are you the one coordinating times and locations? Is your dishwasher a model of efficient packing with sorted cutlery and plates in ascending (or perhaps descending) order of size?
Crank is looking for an Office/Executive Administrator to support their growing team. You will be working directly with the executive team to help offload some of the more critical life functions of our office to ensure that the day-to-day operational needs are being met.
- Sourcing and booking employee travel
- Office book-keeping and expense reporting
- Quarterly report number crunching: commissions, sales
- Software license acquisition and management
- Managing and procuring general office supplies
- Co-ordinating equipment shipments for trade shows, customers, and suppliers
- Facilitating employee social activities and customer visits
- Looking out for things that need doing and making sure they get done!
- High School Degree and diploma in Administration and/or other related discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 2 years of Administrative experience ideally at the executive level
- Positive and winning attitude, with great interpersonal abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize projects, and predict needs of senior management
- Happy to jump in wherever needed – even with the less glamorous jobs
- Effective problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google GSuite
Nice to have:
- A self-starter who is motivated and enjoys variety
- Ability to seamlessly integrate with the team and help to identify and solve issues that hamper our productivity but aren't showing up on anyone's radar
- Initiative and drive for office organization and for helping others succeed
Why Crank? Well, ask Crank’s employees! They were recently ranked as one of Ottawa’s top 10 employers at the 2018 Employee’s Choice Awards.
Perks of working at Crank:
- Competitive compensation plan including a comprehensive benefits program
- Annual health and wellness allowance
- Continuous professional development allowance
- Brand new innovative workspace
- Work-life balance
- Discretionary employee profit sharing bonus program
- Fun social atmosphere
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position in the subject line.